2 bedroom apartment for saleGeorge Lane, Plympton
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Specialist Development For People Over 45 Years Old
- In House Facilities Including Salon & Restaurant
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Bath & Shower
- Lounge & Kitchen
- On-site Parking (First Come, First Served)
- 24 Hour Assistance Available
- Close To The Town
AGENTS COMMENT Lovely self-contained second floor apartment in the main building of a highly desirable development, built 2009. Designed for people over the age of 45 years old, this leasehold apartment provides independent living, with professional on-site care and support services available around the clock in case ever needed. A spacious hallway with built in storage leads through into the living room with double aspect windows, the kitchen is off the lounge and has some fitted appliances. Also leading off the hall are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. A bathroom/wet room which can be accessed from both the hall and the master bedroom offers both bath and shower facilities. The property has under floor heating throughout, double glazing, entry phone and emergency call systems.
The development has both lifts and stairs which access all floors of the building. A number of well presented communal areas offer a reception, lounge, restaurant, shop, laundry, hairdressers and activity room. There is a social inclusion programme which is optional, a guest suite for visitors, extensive grounds, on site open parking and the amenities on the Ridgeway are only a few hundred yards down the road. This development has so much to offer and we advise you to contact the office to discuss in more detail.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69950348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198013144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.