4 bedroom detached house for saleLinks Lane, Rowland's Castle, Hampshire
- Principal bedroom with balcony and en-suite shower room
- Further 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms,
- Reception hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room,
- Study, utility, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room
- Double Garage, Gardens with wonderful views
- In all, about 0.4 acres
This superb and particularly spacious individually
designed detached house, built about 12 years ago, is
located in an enviable position with superb views over its
rear garden to the open countryside beyond, with a
glimpse of the local golf course. Upon entering the house
there is a remarkable and welcoming reception hall with a
staircase leading to a magnificent galleried first floor
landing and an impressive cathedral style beamed vaulted
ceiling. Leading from the reception hall there is a dining
room, study, cloak room and spacious sitting room,
which has an impressive fireplace housing a wood burner.
The large kitchen/breakfast room looks out over the
gorgeous garden and door from the kitchen leads into a
large utility room. Leading from the sitting room, the
conservatory has bi-fold doors leading out onto the rear
garden terrace which offers plenty of space for
entertaining. The property also has a heat recovery
ventilation system which re-circulates the air.
To the first floor, the large galleried landing is a most
impressive feature of the house. The principal bedroom
has a vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers, an en-suite
shower room, dressing room and a glass and steel balcony
which has stunning views over the garden and farmland
beyond. There are three further bedrooms, one of which
has a large en-suite shower room, with the other two
having en-suite bathrooms.The property is approached through a pair of five bar
timber gates on brick piers, leading into an extensive
parking area for numerous vehicles and a turning space in
front of the double garage. The driveway is flanked on
both sides by neat lawns with mature trees includingbeech, lime and ash. The front garden is principally
enclosed by mature laurel hedging and well-planted
borders with mature shrubs.
The detached double garage has two up-and-over remote
control doors, a glazed side access door, power and light.
The gas boiler is located in the garage. There is access to
the rear of the property on both sides with the pathway on
the southern side.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property and
is predominantly laid to lawn with a large raised
entertaining terrace adjoining the rear of the property.
There is an outside water tap and lighting, as well as a
remote controlled sun awning. There are two circular
patio areas located in either corner of the garden and the
whole is enclosed by mature hedging, mature yew and
willow trees, with very well planted shrub borders. The
rear garden has wonderful views over the farmland to
which it backs on to.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69953093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHC170131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.