4 bedroom detached house for saleHenley Deane, Northfleet, Gravesend
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 5th / Study Room
- Three Bathrooms And A Cloakroom
- Generous Conservatory
- Garage And Driveway
- Room To Extend STPP
- 0.4 Miles From Painters Ash And Shears Green Schools
- Excellent Decoration Throughout
- Gravesend Station Near By
Are you looking for a spacious family home? Then look no further than this modern detached house with a garage to the side and plenty of parking to the front.
Internally the home comprises an entrance hall that leads onto a cloakroom, spacious lounge / dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. In addition, there is a 16'79 x 8'30 conservatory that is currently being used as the dining room, which offers bi-folding doors out to the garden. Whilst on the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms, a 5th bedroom / study room and a family bathroom off the landing. The master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room on the first floor. Then on the top floor are two further double bedrooms and a separate shower room. Externally to the rear is a secluded and well maintained 31' x 31' south-west facing garden. The driveway has space for two vehicles to the front of the home and the garage to the side of the property offers flexibility for all the family.
The abode is positioned in a quiet development and is near the highly sought after Painters Ash and Shears Green primary schools. Northfleet Technology College, Northfleet School for Girls and St Georges C of E schools are less than a mile away. Gravesend High Street is within a few minutes drive away too, offering plenty of restaurants and shops, as well as access to London from Gravesend train station.
Call Anthony Martin estate agents now to view! EPC rating of C.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Cloakroom - 1.83m x 0.61m (6'39 x 2'90) -
Lounge - 3.96m x 4.57m (13'98 x 15'47) -
Dining Room - 2.74m x 2.74m (9'27 x 9'19) -
Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.13m (9'23 x 7'74) -
Conservatory - 4.88m x 2.44m (16'79 x 8'30) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 3.05m (11'58 x 10'47) -
En-Suite - 2.44m x 0.61m (8'62 x 2'75) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 2.97m (10'42 x 9'09) -
Study / 5Th Bedroom - 1.83m x 2.13m (6'86 x 7'88) -
Family Bathroom - 1.83m x 1.83m (6'48 x 6'15) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom 3 - 3.96m x 2.74m (13'62 x 9'82) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.74m (10'27 x 9'63) -
Shower Room - 1.83m x 1.83m (6'43 x 6'36) -
Rear Garden - 9.45m x 9.70m (31'82 x 31'10) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69957149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27368326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.