3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArmfield Road, Enfield
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Magnificent Kitchen / Diner / Living Room
- Good Sized Sitting Room
- Brand New White Bathroom Suite
- Brand New Kitchen Fittings and Appliances
- Attached Garage to Side
- 50ft West Facing Rear Garden
- No Chain
A beautifully presented, remodelled and refitted extended three bedroom end of terraced house situated in this quiet tree lined residential location just minutes from local shops and good schools and within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre, greenbelt countryside, the M25 motorway and rail stations (Moorgate Line and Liverpool Street Lines).
The accommodation has been refitted throughout to a high standard and just some of its many pleasing features include:
Entrance Hall - Laminate floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Sitting Room - 4.39m x 3.71m (14'5 x 12'2) - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner / Lounge - 6.40m x 5.92m (21' x 19'5) - Beautifully and comprehensively fitted in brand new kitchen units comprising white units with worktops, matching wall cabinets, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer, inset gas hob with fume extractor hood over, built in oven, inset sink unit (all appliances are brand new), laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted carpet, access to loft.
Bedroom One (Front) - 3.86m x 3.45m (12'8 x 11'4) - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two (Rear) - 4.04m x 2.74m (13'3 x 9') - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three (Front) - 2.77m x 1.83m (9'1 x 6') - Fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc - Brand new white suite comprising enclosed bath, separate shower control, shower screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, down lighting.
Garage - Attached brick built garage approximate measurements 19'8 x 17'8 with up and over door, power and lighting, housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler (combination boiler).
Rear Garden - Approximately 50ft west facing rear garden, attractive full width patio, laid to lawn, side pedestrian access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69959576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27368598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.