2 bedroom flat for saleCanrobert Street, Tower Hamlets
Withdrawn from Market
- Well-presented and generously proportioned split-level flat.
- Occupying the top two floors and boasting 802sqft (74.5sqm).
- Spacious open-plan living area with views over Middleton Green.
- Two well-sized double bedrooms inc. master with balcony.
- Bathed in natural light, wooden floors and plenty of storage.
- Moments away from Shoreditch, Liverpool Street and the City.
- Surrounded by an array of transport links.
- Close to Victoria Park, Haggerston Park and London Fields.
- Broadway Market, Columbia Road and Brick Lane within walking distance.
- Offered to the market with no onward chain.
BlakeStanley are pleased to offer to the market this well-presented and generously proportioned split-level two double bedroom ex-local authority flat. The property, boasting 802sqft (74.5sqm) spread across the top two floors, offers a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen/diner with views over Middleton Green, two well-sized double bedrooms including master with balcony and a stylish three piece bathroom. Bathed in natural light other benefits include wooden flooring throughout, plenty of storage and being offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is located within walking distance to Shoreditch, Liverpool Street and the City whilst also being surrounded by an array of transport links, such as the stations of Bethnal Green, Cambridge Heath, Hoxton and Shoreditch High Street. The green spaces of Victoria Park, Haggerston Park and London Fields are moments away whilst the vibrant life of Broadway Market, Columbia Road and Brick Lane are all close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.