4 bedroom house for saleChatsworth Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6
Offers in Excess of
- * DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY / INVESTMENT
- * 3/4 Bedroom House.
- * Planning plan permission granted for a dormer.
- * Separate 2 Bedroom Coach House.
- * Building Plot for Detached Bunglow subject to planning.
- *All the properties have separate water and power supplies.
- * Off Road Parking.
- * Popular Location close to schools and shops and station.
- We have been made aware by the current owner that Portsmouth City Council would be willing to grant other planning for the garage once the current planning permission for the roof on the (truncated)
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY / INVESTMENT
A development opportunity situated in the popular location of Cosham Portsmouth. The accommodation comprises of a three/four bedroom house as well as a two bedroom separate Coach House and outbuilding which would lend itself to be converted into a detached bungalow subject to the relevant planning permissions being granted.
In brief the accommodation consists to the main house a 17ft lounge, modern fitted 18ft kitchen with separate 21ft family room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms as well as a family bathroom and to the third floor a separate bathroom with a loft room with plan permission granted for a dormer to the outside a private rear garden. The Coach House consists of 13ft lounge/kitchen and two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property there is an outbuilding which measures 27'2ft x 26'3ft and has planning permission for pitched roof and would make an ideal develop opportunity to be converted into a bungalow subject to planning. All the properties have separate water and power supplies. The properties sit within a plot which is separated in certain areas and also provides off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ASA170557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.