3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMayfield Drive, Caversham
- Sought after location
- Excellent school catchment area
- Super, south facing garden
- Good condition throughout
- Double glazed and central heating
- Off road parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- No ongoing chain
The property to be sold is a three bedroomed semi-detached house situated in a sought after residential crescent within walking distance of all local amenities, excellent schools and parkland. The accommodation is bright and spacious and includes a large living/dining room and furthermore, the property is presented in good decorative order throughout. The rear garden is a particular feature of the property approaching 80ft in depth and enjoying a sunny southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy whilst the front garden is laid to brick paviour and affords parking for two vehicles. Further benefits include gas central to radiators, double glazing throughout and there is no ongoing chain. Mayfield Drive is within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading centres and Reading mainline railway station and is a short distance from South Oxfordshire countryside. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69963236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.