2 bedroom bungalow for saleNorbreck Road, Thornton Cleveleys
- TRUE BUNGALOW - TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - ONE WITH LOG BURNER
- MODERN KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- BENEFITS FROM A NEW ROOF
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- NEWLY LAID DRIVEWAY - PARKING FOR AT LEAST 3 CARS
- SOLD WITH VACANT POSESSION
** STUNNING SEMI DETACHED, EXTENDED TRUE BUNGALOW ** This two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow on Norbreck Road, conveniently located for local shops, bus and tram routes, the promenade, Bispham Village and Cleveleys Centre. This beautiful bungalow offers a wealth of accommodation briefly comprising; vestibule, hallway, lounge, two double bedrooms, modern three piece shower suite, second lounge/dining room and modern kitchen. Externally, to the front, the vendor has had a newly laid driveway providing off road parking for at least three vehicles and to the rear is a generously sized garden with wooden shed, luscious green grass, flagged area, planted borders, trees and surrounding fences. DON'T MISS OUT, CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY!
UPVC Front door. Loft Access.
LOUNGE 4.71m (15' 5") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Carpeted lounge, bay window to the front and a modern gas fire.
BEDROOM 1 2.93m (9' 7") x 3.56m (11' 8")
Carpeted double bedroom.
DINING ROOM 3.64m (11' 11") x 3.95m (13' 0")
Carpeted dining/second reception room plus feature log burner.
KITCHEN 3.92m (12' 10") x 2.36m (7' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, freestanding 'leisure' range gas cooker plus integrated sink and drainer in white. Partly tiled walls and vinyl tiled flooring. The kitchen is also plumbed for a washing machine.
'Biasi' combi boiler in housing cupboard.
BEDROOM 2 2.92m (9' 7") x 3.66m (12' 0")
Double bedroom, carpeted.
SHOWER ROOM 1.78m (5' 10") x 1.95m (6' 5")
Three piece shower room in white with modern tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Comprising; mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
To the front of the property is a newly laid driveway providing ample off road parking.
To the rear is a generously sized garden with wooden shed plus a lawned and flagged area, planted borders, trees and surrounding fences.
The property benefits from the following:
> New boiler
> New fencing as well as shrubs, trees and plants to the rear
> Full re-wire
> K-rendered approx 2 years ago
> New roof approx 3 years ago
Council Tax Band C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69965363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1RES01661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.