3 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 2/7, 10 Park Circus Place, Park, Glasgow, G3
- Contemporary apartment in the Park District
- Underground parking for two cars
- Lift and secure entry phone system
- Sitting room with dining area
- Open plan modern kitchen with breakfast island
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further reception room / bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Main bathroom
- EPC Rating = B
A fanstastic contemporary apartment in the sought after Park District.
Park House, at 10, Park Circus Place, is a modern redevelopment located at the eastern end of Park Circus Place in the sought after Park District of Glasgow.
The Park District offers leafy, tranquil surroundings, yet is only minutes from access to the M8 at Charing Cross. Charing Cross itself boasts quality bars, galleries, shops and restaurants, while the vibrant neighbouring areas of Finnieston, and the stylish West End are hubs of activity, attracting young professionals and families alike.
Nearby Byres Road offers a wonderful selection of specialist shopping, wine bars and restaurants. A further short stroll leads to The Royal Concert Hall, the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, the Theatre Royal - home of Scottish Opera, international shopping at Buchanan Galleries, Princes Square and designer retailers at the Italian Centre.
There is excellent local and private schooling in the area and an underground station at Kelvinbridge. It is also an ideal location for those looking to study or work at Glasgow University.
Flat 2/7, is a fantastic second floor apartment which forms part of the Park House development by highly regarded specialist developers, Noah - who produce design conscious homes within landmark buildings and heritage settings. This development combines, therefore, the best in modern and traditional architecture, with contemporary design complementing the original church tower.
Entered via a secure entry phone system, the communal hallway is well presented, with a seating area and a lift which gives access to the second floor. The apartment itself is presented in immaculate order and offers a flexible layout ideal for entertaining and everyday living.
A welcoming hallway leads into the main living area which is open plan. The sitting area benefits from dual aspect windows and there is ample space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is contemporary with integrated appliances and a breakfasting island and high level seating. The church tower is accessed off the kitchen and offers the flexibility for use as a further reception room or a wonderful bedroom packed with character and charm. The master bedroom is set off the hallway with an en suite bathroom and built in wardrobes. A further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and principal bathroom complete the accommodation.
Two parking spaces in the private underground carpark are allocated with the apartment.
Square Footage: 1,182 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69966527.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS170236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.