3 bedroom property for saleFulwood Avenue, BLACKPOOL, FY3 7NT
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- EPC Rating E
- Description: An ideal opportunity to purchase a three bedroom terraced house. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, downstairs w/c, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. The property is close to local amenities, shops, schools and bus routes. An ideal house for first time buyers or as an investment project. Externally the property has potential off street parking to the front.
Location: From the office continue towards the lights as Devonshire square continue at the first set of lights onto Newton Drive and then follow this road until you get to the roundabout then on there take the first exit onto St Walburgas, turn right onto Fulwood Avenue.
Hall: Stairs to front.
Lounge: Approx 12.5 x 12.1 [3.78m x 3.68m] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, opening to dining area:
Dining Area: Approx 11.7 x 6.7 [3.53m x 2.01m] UPVC double glazed french doors to rear, radiator, breakfast bar.
Kitchen: Approx 11.1 x 8.5 [3.38m x 2.57m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, 5 ring gas hob with extractor over, split level oven and grill, inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles.
Downstairs W/c: Low flush w/c.
Bedroom One: Approx 12.5 x 12.2 [3.78m x 3.71m] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11.1x 8.9 [3.38m x 2.67m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three: Approx 11.4 x 7.3 [3.45m x 2.21m] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, alcove storage, loft access.
Bathroom: Approx 8.7 x 5.6 [2.62m x 1.68m] UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards, low flush w/c, chrome heated towel rail, boiler cupboard, tiled walls.
Exterior: Garden to front, enclosed North facing flagged gardens with raised borders and wooden shed.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69966653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.