3 bedroom detached house for saleShakespeare Way, A beautifully presented, Detached property on the outskirts of Exmouth.
- Detached, three bedroom Property.
- Ample parking and single garage.
- Modern fitted kitchen with conservatory off.
- En-suite Master bedroom.
- Down stairs WC.
- Generous garden with decked terrace.
- Sought after location.
- Regular bus links into town centre.
Located on the fringes of this highly sought after sea side town, this stunning property has everything to offer those seeking the sea side lifestyle, whilst enjoying all of the benefits of being situated in close proximity, with easy access to outlying villages, such as Lympstone and Woodbury, and of course, the cathedral city of Exeter.
This lovely detached, three bedroom property benefits from generous driveway parking, with a single garage, beautiful en-suite master bedroom, re- fitted smart and modern kitchen with range cooker, rear conservatory / Garden room, leading out to the delightful rear paved, decked and lawned gardens, that make for a fantastic entertaining space, whilst offering plenty of green space for the children to play.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69966848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.