3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShenstone Avenue, DY8
- 3 Bedroom family home
- Large through reception room with open fire
- Conservatory with French doors onto a sunny seating area
- Off street parking
- South west facing rear garden
- 1151 Sq Ft
- Large loft storage area
- Close to local nursery, great schools and good range of local shops
- Good transport links
- Short bus journey away to Merry Hill shopping centre
A really lovely and well looked after 3 bedroom semi detached house in popular Norton. This spacious 3 bedroom family home has a large private rear garden and off road parking. The house has central heating, open fireplace, conservatory, large loft storage area and because of its elevated position, outstanding views across to Clent Hills.
Norton is a quiet residential area close to transport links to Stourbridge town (5 mins) and trains Birmingham (40mins) and Worcester (40mins) yet only 5 mins walk away from woodland and historic Roman Road, Bunkers Hill woods and Norton Covert.
Close to local nursery, great schools and good range of local shops including a chemist, Co-op, off licence and award winning chippy. Within walking distance of Wollaston village and Stourbridge town, the property is just a short bus journey away to Merry Hill shopping centre, Dudley zoo and castle, Black Country Museum and many other landmarks
- Front porch - useful area for coat/boot storage
- Hall - large entrance hall with spindle bannisters
- Large through lounge - with 2 fireplaces - one open
- Conservatory - with French doors onto sunny seating area
- Kitchen with units, cooker, hood and large pantry
- Downstairs cloakroom with sink
- Large storage cupboard
- 2 Large bedrooms with chimney breasts and one good size smaller bedroom
- 1 Bathroom with shower and corner bath
- Large attic storage part boarded with loft ladder (possible loft conversion)
- Off road parking
- 150 Ft rear landscaped south west facing garden with raised bed and mature plants - extremely good garden - sunny all day
- Worcester boiler
- Large windows with Double glazing (FENSA)
- Newly decorated throughout
- New carpets and laminate flooring
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69968759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.