4 bedroom town house for saleHunnisett Close, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 double bedroom family home
- En suite shower rooms to both bedrooms 1 & 2
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Attractive landscaped rear garden
- Garage & off road parking for several cars
- EPC energy rating C (79)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Don’t be fooled into thinking this home is the same as any other on this development, the current owners have re-designed the layout which in my opinion is far superior to the original.
The spacious accommodation is set over 3 floors. On the ground floor you have a handy cloakroom and a cosy living room. The kitchen diner is the real hub of this lovely home, having been recently replaced with high end gloss units, you will be proud to invite friends and family over for a catch up & a cuppa. The patio doors offer a lovely aspect over the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor has an absolutely stunning master bedroom, it feels like you have stepped into a hotel suite! The stylish room has an en-suite like no other you may have seen. The second bedroom also has en-suite facilities.
On the top floor there are two further bedrooms which are serviced by a family bathroom.
There is plenty of parking with this lovely home, not to mention a garage, having the added benefit of the corner plot the property was allocated the additional land.
The local facilities are fantastic, Selsey has everything you could ever need, not to mention lovely seaside walks.
What the Owner says:
We were really lucky to secure this property, the additional parking is what first caught our eye and being in our own private road and not in the middle of the estate.
Over the years we have really personalised the property making it our home, it really works for us. There isn’t a room which hasn’t been redecorated, re carpeted or changed around.
We have made the decision to down size locally, we haven’t the need any longer for all this space but know the next family will enjoy living here as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'1 (4.91m) x 11'9 maximum (3.58m) narrowing to 9'8 minimum (2.95m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 10'8 (5.34m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 11'3 x 3'4 (3.43m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'8 (3.41m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'11 x 6'7 (2.11m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'6 (4.42m) x 12'0 maximum (3.66m) narrowing to 10'2 minimum (3.10m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 7'2 (2.31m x 2.19m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69969053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.