4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakmeadow Close, Emsworth, PO10
- Totally Refurbished
- Family Home
- Offered With Vacant Possession
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Spacious and Sociable Kitchen/Dining Room
- Good Sized Garden
- Convenient Location between Emsworth and Westbourne
- Driveway for Two Cars
A stunning semi detached family home situated on one of the most popular cul de sacs in Emsworth. Originally built in 1983 the home has been fully modernised by the current owners. A real feature is the downstairs gym/family room created from the original garage and there is driveway space for two cars. In addition there is a spacious sitting room and impressive kitchen/dining room. Finally downstairs there is a cloakroom. Upstairs there is a main bedroom suite with en suite shower room and three further bedrooms with adjacent family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is wide and spacious with an area of hard standing to the side. Secluded and enclosed there is a mixture of patio and lawned space. To the front there is an attractive garden space and the driveway. Early viewing is recommended EPC-D
Oakmeadow Close is a sought after residential cul de sac, located to the north of the centre of the thriving harbourside town of Emsworth and close to the picturesque village of Westbourne, just south of the rural delights of Stansted Forest. The historic city of Chichester lies to the east with its Festival Theatre and racing at Goodwood whilst the foreshore of Chichester Harbour to the south provides opportunities for the sailor and birdwatcher alike with many sailing clubs and coastal walks. Access to the capital is readily available by car or railway with the train station at Emsworth and A3(M) being within a few miles of the property.
Offered With vacant possession and a charming Sunday stroll from both Emsworth and Westbourne Centres
Sitting Room 14'6 (4.42m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
Gym/Family Room 12'6 (3.81m) x 7'6 (2.29m)
Kitchen Dining Room 21'5 (6.53m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Bedroom 1 15'9 (4.8m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12'6 (3.81m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Bedroom 3 10'1 (3.07m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 4 9'5 (2.87m) x 8'1 (2.46m)
Driveway for two cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69970049.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 240038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.