4 bedroom maisonette for saleKingsham Avenue, Chichester
- 3/4 bedroom purpose built flat
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Private garden at the rear with summerhouse
- Sitting/Dining Room with open fireplace
- Replacement double glazing and gas fired central heating
A fantastic opportunity to buy a 3/4 bedroom purpose built flat, to the south east of the city centre, yet within reasonable walking distance of the comprehensive shopping facilities, railway and bus stations. The property has replacement double glazing and gas fired central heating with radiators. Private garden at the rear with summerhouse. Early inspection advised.
Double glazed front door. Stairs to second floor. Cloaks cupboard. Radiator.
6' 10" (2.08m) x 5' 8" (1.73m):
Double glazed windows to front aspect.
11' 5" (3.47m) x 6' 4" (1.94m):
Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under. Range of wall cupboards. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Electric cupboard. Space for larder style fridge/freezer.
22' 5" (6.82m) x 14' 1" (4.3m) being a L Shaped room:
Open fireplace in tiled surround with tiled hearth. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Television point.
11' 2" (3.4m) x 11' 2" (3.4m):
Window to rear aspect, radiator
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Access to roof space. Airing cupboard housing factory lagged tank and fitted immersion heater.
13' 7" (4.15m) x 10' 7" (3.23m):
Radiator. Double glazed windows to front aspect. Wood effect flooring.
11' 4" (3.46m) x 7' 10" (2.4m):
Radiator. Double glazed windows to rear aspect.
10' 7" (3.23m) x 6' 11" (2.1m):
Radiator. Double glazed windows to front aspect. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler for central heating system and domestic hot water.
Panel bath with mixer tap and fitted hand shower. Wash hand basin. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Double glazed obscure window to front aspect. Part tiled walls.
Low level suite. Double glazed obscure window to front aspect.
Laid to lawn. Summerhouse. Brick built garden store.
Leasehold with a 125 year lease from 1986.
£90 per annum, as advised by our vendor.
£10 per annum, as advised by our vendor.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCCCC_444653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Cleveland, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.