4 bedroom bungalow for saleRamsgate Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Large rear garden
- Conservatory to rear
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (47)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Get comfortable in the lounge area of this lovely detached chalet bungalow or why not relax in the peace and quiet of the conservatory as you gaze out onto the garden watching the wildlife flourish.
Positioned on a bus route and in the catchment area for plenty of schools, means that you can say goodbye to the school run and let the kids get the bus.
When the whole family are over for that Sunday roast you have got the dining area to sit in and catch up on the weeks events, and the chef of the day won't be excluded as the kitchen opens out into the dining area.
When the sun is shining and the leaves are back on the trees you can enjoy the outside space just as much as the inside. The fence and hedge perimeter seclude you from the rest of the world so you can enjoy the good weather in absolute privacy. Not only that, there is a large shed to store the lawn mower and the garden is just perfect for large families to get together for a barbecue.
With three bedrooms on the ground floor and a large bedroom and bathroom upstairs, you could have the perfect place for a teenager to have their own space or as your own domain.
With no onward chain you could be making this house your home quicker than you may think.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for the past 14 years and loved the location, it is so perfect to get into Broadstairs town or Ramsgate seafront in minutes.
The size of the house has been ideal as I have been able to have students over the years which has really helped earn some extra money.
Now is the time to move on and I want a family to enjoy this home as much as I have.
Although I converted the garage I have a large shed with power to replace the storage space the garage offered me.
- Dining Area: 12'8 x 10'11 (3.86m x 3.33m)
- Lounge Area: 17'6 x 9'9 (5.34m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'9 x 7'3 (3.58m x 2.21m)
- Utility Area: 8'4 x 4'3 (2.54m x 1.30m)
- Bedroom 2: (L-shaped) 15'0 x 10'2 (4.58m x 3.10m) plus 8'1 x 7'7 (2.47m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 6'9 (3.94m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 7'10 (3.05m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'4 x 12'2 (5.59m x 3.71m)
- Dressing Room: 9'4 x 5'6 (2.85m x 1.68m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Large Work Shed
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69971027.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.