4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Coleridge, Bell Meadow, Sand Pit Road, Calne
- VIEW HOME OPEN SATURDAY'S 10AM - 4PM
- Ready for Occupation
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Double Garage, Parking And Garden
- Exclusive Development of Just 12 Properties
- Follow Build Progress on Facebook - GFL Developments Ltd
- Built In Wardrobes
- Branded Integrated Appliances
- Build Complete - Ready for Occupation
A stunning development of just twelve traditional properties, built to a high specification throughout by local builder GFL Developments Ltd. Plot 12, The Coleridge, is a four bedroom detached family home with double garage, parking and garden.
Viewing - Further information from Atwell Martin Estate Agents, 6 Bank Row, Church Street, Calne, SN11 0SG Tel: 01249 813813 Email: email@example.com
Situation - Calne provides a comprehensive range of amenities including a choice of shops and supermarkets, sports centre with indoor swimming pool, public library, churches and schooling for all age groups. Calne is an expanding north Wiltshire town within easy travelling distance of nearby larger centres which include Chippenham (6 miles) and Swindon (18 miles). Junctions 16 and 17 of the M4 Motorway are both easily accessible from the town, whilst a mainline railway station at Chippenham provides regular services to London Paddington. For those with recreational interests there are golf courses at Chippenham (North Wilts) and Bowood, horse riding at Hampsley Hollow and fishing and walks at Blackland Lakes. There are also the archaeological sites of Avebury Stone Circle, Kennet Long Barrow and Silbury Hill within easy travelling distance.
The Accommodation -
Entrance Hall - With stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, underfloor heating, stairs to first floor.
Cloakroom - With low level WC, wash hand basin, underfloor heating.
Sitting Room - 5.61m x 3.11m max (18'4" x 10'2" max) - With dual aspect windows to front and rear, underfloor heating.
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 7.30m x 5.79m max (23'11" x 18'11" max) - With windows and French doors to rear, fitted with a "Howdens" kitchen to include integrated appliances, including gas hob, eye level double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, underfloor heating.
Utility Room - 1.70m x 1.30m (5'6" x 4'3") - With window to front, fitted with wall and base units, integrated washing machine, underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing - With window to front, built in cupboard.
Master Bedroom - 5.20m max x 2.71m + wardrobes (17'0" max x 8'10" + - With window to rear, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room - With window to side, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, chrome radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.42m max x 2.68m (11'2" max x 8'9") - With window to front, built in double wardobe,radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.49m x 2.55m (11'5" x 8'4") - With window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four - 3.10m x 2.90m (10'2" x 9'6") - With window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - With window to rear, suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, chrome radiator, tiled surrounds.
Parking - Block paved driveway to the rear providing parking and leading to the double Garage with up and over door, personal door to rear.
Garden - The property is situated on a good size plot with turfed gardens to side and rear, paved patio and pathway, rear access gate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26691734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.