3 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Road, Walmer Bridge
- Attractive Modern Detached
- Popular Residential Area
- Three Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Lounge With Feature Bay
- Enclosed & South Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- NO CHAIN DELAY
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this most attractive modern detached family home located in the village of Walmer Bridge. Built in 2014 in an exclusive cul-de-sac forming part of the sought after Jubilee Road development, this property is positioned within easy reach to the many amenities of Walmer Bridge, schools and transport links. Stylishly presented throughout, the living accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors, briefly comprising: open canopy porch, entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge with a front and side bay, open plan dining kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room to bedroom one and a family bathroom. Side driveway for parking and access to a detached garage. At the rear the South facing, fully enclosed gardens is laid to lawn and features an extensive timber deck perfect for outdoor entertaining. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing throughout. A superb home having an open plan flow to the ground floor, just perfect for modern family life and viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7861964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.