3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarts Lane, Bawburgh
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended, semi-detached property in Bawburgh with planning permission to extend
- Cottage feel with 3 first floor bedrooms
- Cosy lounge with an attractive modern eco-fuel fire & doors to the garden
- Separate dining room plus kitchen with gloss white units
- Potential building plot on the rough pastureland to the rear, subject to planning permission
- Oil fired central heating & double glazing
- Shingle driveway leading to a generous enclosed parking area
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio & shed
- Within easy reach of a local public house, Bawburgh School (4-12 years) & Longwater Retail Park
- A short drive from major road links & the city centre
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000
SUMMARY This 3 bed semi-detached property in Bawburgh enjoys a real cottage feel with cosy, attractive living spaces and might be a perfect development project. Enjoying a generous plot size of approx. 0.39 acres with enclosed rear garden and substantial paddock/storage yard, there is also room to expand.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a plot size of approx. 0.39 acres with a shingle driveway leading, via a five bar wooden gate, to a generous area of rough grassland, backing onto farmland currently used for raising poultry. This area currently houses a wooden cabin and 2 steel storage units, available by separate negotiation. The cabin has power, water and drainage available, which require connection. This land also allows space for parking of numerous vehicles, or might be suitable for development, subject to planning permission.
Abutting the house is an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, storage shed and oil tank, plus access to a utility room and boiler room.
DIRECTIONS From the A47, take the exit towards Costessey and the Norfolk Showground. At the roundabout, take the first exit. Continue on this road, passing the Park and Ride terminal entrance on the left. Follow the road round, then turn left into Harts Lane. The property is located on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69976010.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361013431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.