1 bedroom flat for saleCustom House, London, E16
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSSRAIL STATION)
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MUST BE VIEWED
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- GCH SYSTEM
OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION. A 1 bedroom flat located close to Prince Regent Lane DLR Station, 1 stop from Custom House, future Crossrail Station and local bus routes. The property benefits from double glazing and a gas central heating system. AVAILABLE TO VIEW.
As mentioned the house is conveniently positioned for two stations and also for Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Station (zone 2) with links to Canary Wharf and the City which can be accessed in 5 minutes and 30-35 minutes respectively. City Airport and the Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants are also close by. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City. The Westfield Centre in Stratford and Galleons Reach retail park are also within close proximity to the flat and can be accessed via the DLR.
A new shopping retail centre and major supermarket are also presently underway (construction) opposite Canning Town Station as well as the Custom House NEW CROSS RAIL STATION.
Three storage cupboards.
Reception room - 17 - 52 x 11 - 4 ft (5.18 x 3.35 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen - 9 - 79 x 6 ft (2.74 x 1.83 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. A range of wall and base units to include a stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated gas hob and an oven, tiled areas to the walls.
Bedroom - 11 - 67 x 9 - 25 ft (3.35 x 2.74 m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. A three piece suite to comprise of a panelled bath, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled areas to the walls, radaitor and a storage cupboard housing the boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Communal gardens and parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.