4 bedroom house for saleErlesmere Gardens, West Ealing, W13
- Well presented four bedroom semi-detached house
- Third floor can be configured to create a five bedroom house
- Lovely South-facing private rear garden with a patio area
- Four good size bedrooms with ample fitted storage
- Two modern bathrooms and a downstairs WC
- Expansive loft conversion and full width rear extension
- Close to the popular "Fielding Primary School"
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
Offering several desirable features including garden, garage and off-street parking, this spacious five bedroom house also features sizeable 30' reception room, eat-in kitchen and master bedroom with en suite.
Erlesmere Gardens is conveniently located close to the shops, bars and restaurants along Northfield Avenue, with Northfields Station also within easy reach. The open spaces of Elthorne Park are nearby as well as the popular "Fielding Primary School".
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69978302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.