3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Straits, Hoghton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- Fabulous extended detached house
- Three large double sized bedrooms, two en-suites
- Superb lounge, dining room
- Light oak fitted kitchen, utility , ground floor WC
- Victorian style ground floor bathroom suite
- Integral brick built garage and block paved driveway
- Private rear garden laid to lawn with two patio areas
Uniquely designed extended detached house situated in a highly sought after location, inviting entrance hall, beautifully decorated lounge displaying multi-fuel burning stove, splendid dining room, well designed light oak fitted kitchen, utility room, orangery, ground floor WC, three large double sized bedrooms, two attractive en-suites, elegant Victorian style ground floor bathroom suite, one ground floor bedroom, two first floor bedrooms each having an en-suite, integral brick built garage, large front garden laid to lawn, block paved driveway for numerous vehicles, private beautiful sun trap well stocked rear garden mainly laid to lawn with greenhouse, stone flagged patio, vegetable plot with further patio area, there is good potential to extend the property.
Set in highly sought after village location with easy access to good schools, shops and easy access to motorway transport links. There are beautiful countryside walks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69978590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB150384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.