3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLetchworth Drive, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Three bedroom family house
- Two reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Fitted wardrobes in bedroom one and three
- Decorated to a high standard
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Large storage shed/workshop to the side
***No chain delay***A superbly presented three bedroom traditional bay fronted semi detached style house (end one of three) the property is pleasantly situated within this established and popular Collingwood location, internally the spacious accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining/sitting room, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor a spacious landing, three bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room. Gardens to front and rear with a large storage shed/workshop to the side. An excellent family home which we strongly recommend taking time out to view.
Convenient for local schools, shops, Chorley town centre and excellent commuting facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69978599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHO170337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.