4 bedroom property for saleBath Road, Keynsham, BRISTOL, BS31 1TF
Withdrawn from Market
- Highly regarded Wellsway school under 1 mile
- Waitrose supermarket under 0.4 miles
- Help to Buy enquiries welcome
- Winter 2017 completion
- Two house-types available
- Bi-folds from the lounge
- Garage and parking
- Fantastic location
Nearing completion and ready to view now...
The property itself has a beautiful entrance hall with doors leading to both the stylish kitchen diner and the lounge with bi-folding doors to the garden. You will also find a downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard.
The bay fronted kitchen/diner comes complete with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washer dryer and a dishwasher. A 5 burner gas hob, double oven and microwave are also provided.
On the first floor you will discover two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and the family bathroom. On the attic floor, there is a further two bedrooms to complete the package.
The Blagdon house type comes with a high quality specification as standard.
Outside you have a garage (with electric, lighting and a personal door) and also a block paved parking space in front. The lovely turfed rear garden provides a space to relax and entertain friends and family.
Avon Valley Gardens is the perfect combination of country living and urban convenience. Located in a semi-rural spot on the outskirts of Keynsham, the highly regarded Wellsway School is under 1 mile away. Also within easy reach are local shops, nurseries, doctors surgery, pubs and restaurants in the popular village of Saltford. There's even an adventure and wildlife centre at Avon Valley wildlife Park opposite- perfect for entertaining friends and young families. Finally, you will find the peaceful river Avon within 1.6 miles, with the Bristol to Bath Railway cycling path running along side with various pubs and cafes along the way.
Woodstock Homes take great care in the overall design and construction of their homes, from initial plans to final working techniques. At each Woodstock location, the homes form a vibrant part of the community, with an interest and involvement in ensuring a balanced, environmentally sympathetic and high quality approach to each and every home.
Agents note- photographs show plot 1 the show home which is a Farrington house type.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.