4 bedroom detached house for saleRuards Lane, Goxhill
- New build detached cottage
- Enclosed gardens and double garage
- Underfloor heating and smart thermostat
- 10 Year build warranty
- Working with Charworth Homes
- EPC Rating: TBC
::: 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED BRAND NEW BUILD IN GOXHILL :::
NEW PRICE Peace and quiet in abundance, this detached cottage ‘NEW BUILD’ situated within the popular village of Goxhill located on Ruards Lane and sitting on a good sized plot having a south facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Being within walking distance to local shops, school, other amenities and having easy commute to neighbouring towns and villages. Lending itself to various possibilities as although many aspects of the design have been selected, the new owners can make changes to suit their requirements, needs and taste.Benefits from underfloor heating with 6 zone and smart thermostat, combination boiler with a 10 year warranty and log burner. There is also an existing detached double garage with additional attic space which will sit beside the property on a hard standing driveway.This detached property will sit peacefully within a private and entirely enclosed garden with high wall separating it from the quiet road on which it sits. Being built and finished to a high standard using premium materials, fixtures and fittings throughout. Being designed to have a cottage like feel with the use of rustic bricks, terracotta roof tiles and Georgian style windows, all of which are in keeping with the area.The kitchen selected is high quality, and hand made by a local company, being designed to make the most of the spacious kitchen and provide a focal point to this family home. The selected design includes an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and range cooker.This property comes with peace of mind with a 10 years building warranty through Paul Fox Chartered Surveyors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8188292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Barton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.