3 bedroom detached house for saleScotter Road, Laughton
- Detached family home
- Lounge, dining room and kitchen
- Utility and ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Lawned gardens and outbuildings with garage
- EPC Rating: G
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market a beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home in a quiet semi-rural village with links onto both Gainsborough and Scunthorpe. Viewings are a must and can reveal entrance onto porchway with access given onto lounge through dining area, with separate dining hallway with stairs to the first floor. Completing the ground floor living accommodation is a generous kitchen, utility area and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a good sized bathroom with three piece suite. The property has oil fired central heating and off-street parking for several vehicles, with brick outbuildings incorporating a garage, which offer excellent potential for further development, as well as a vegetable garden which could also be used as additional building plot subject to planning, with more formal lawned gardens to both front and rear of the house. The total plot size is believed to be approximately 1/4 of an acre.
Viewings are a must, although strictly via the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69991403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4361467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.