2 bedroom retirement property for saleElmer Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Direct beach access
- Age restricted 60 years plus
- Communal parking
- Extended lease of approximately 160 years
- EPC energy rating E (54)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £175,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Located in the beautiful village of Elmer is this simply stunning ground floor retirement apartment. If you are of retirement age and looking for a nice and peaceful residence that offers all of the living requirement you need including on site manager then this is the place for you.Step outside your front door, access the private gate onto the beach. Taking a relaxing stroll could never be easier.The village centre with its amenities is the perfect place to be able pop out and get your daily groceries or better still jump in the car and visit the supermarkets in Bognor Regis. Those that want to travel further afield, then the mainline railway stations at Bognor Regis and Chichester with the direct routes into London and the south coast make this a perfect retreat.The current owner has redecorated the property to include a new kitchen, bathroom suite, double glazed windows and double glazed patio door giving this place a warm feel. Just imagine, moving your furniture in and enjoying the space straight away.Even better news, this apartment comes with a new extended lease and is offered with approximately 160 years remaining.The complex comes with residential parking on a first come first serve basis.
What the Owner says:
I had always wanted to live close to the sea front so when I moved to the area a few years ago, space and location were top of my list.I also wanted ground floor as I liked the idea of being able to walk out of my own front door. When this apartment came onto the market I viewed straight away as it looked exactly what I was after.I was not disappointed, I loved the layout and the size. The property needed a lot of up-dating, but I have enjoyed putting in a new kitchen, bathroom and windows.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 18'9 x 10'11 (5.72m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 7'2 (3.43m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 9'9 (3.18m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 7'2 (3.46m x 2.19m)
- Communal Parking
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69991454.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40202203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.