2 bedroom flat for salePennycroft, SELSDON
- *Ground floor flat
- *Two good sized double bedrooms
- *Modern kitchen & bathroom
- *Large balcony
- *Generous sized garage under bloc
- *17 minutes walk to Gravel Hill tram stop
- *Close to Selsdon High street and bus links
- *Great for first time buyers or investors
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS - Choices are pleased to offer to the market this SPACIOUS two bedroom GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated in an ideal location close to Selsdon High street with local shops and amenities, bus links and Gravel Hill tram stop both providing excellent transport links. The accommodation is presented in excellent condition throughout and comprises; Entrance hall, reception room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms. Additional benefits include: a large balcony accessible through the reception room and a generous sized garage situated under bloc. This would be great for first time buyers or investors, so call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating F.
*Ground floor flat
*Two good sized double bedrooms
*Modern kitchen & bathroom
*Generous sized garage under bloc
*17 minutes walk to Gravel Hill tram stop
*Close to Selsdon High street and bus links
*Great for first time buyers or investors
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69991898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8200895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.