4 bedroom detached house for saleCoton Park Drive, Coton Meadows, Rugby, Warwickshire
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached House
- Double Electric Garage & Driveway for 2 Cars
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden & Front Areas
- Large Living Room, Dining Room & Additional Reception Room
- Large Kitchen with Utility Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom with Storage
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two Double & One Single Bedroom All With Built In Storage
- Close to Local Schools, Shops & Transport Links
- NO CHAIN
This is a well presented, four bedroom detached house located in the popular estate of Coton Meadows, close to motorway links, good local schools and various retail parks. Situated on a main bus route and within a few minutes’ drive of the town centre and train station.
The property comprises downstairs of wooden floored hallway leading to stairs, with doors leading to; large kitchen with built in double oven, gas hob & integrated fridge with adjoining utility room area.
Large lounge with gas fireplace, with double doors leading through into a dining room which has double French doors leading out into the garden. Front reception room & WC with large under stair storage.
Upstairs comprises of large landing area with airing cupboard and doors leading to; Master bedroom with en-suite, large double bedroom to the front, double bedroom & single bedroom to the rear. All bedrooms have good sized built in wardrobes.
There are double glazed UPVC windows and gas central heating throughout.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden with side access, front grassed areas, double electric garage and driveway for 2 cars.
Entrance Hall: Wooden floor with connecting doors to:
Lounge: 5.30m (17' 4") x 3.70m (12' 1") with large full width bay window to the front of the property.
Dining Room leading on from lounge: 3.30m (10’ 8”) x 2.75m (9’) with double patio doors leading out into garden.
Front Reception: 2.80m (9’ 2”) x 2.65m (8’ 6”)
Kitchen: 3.30m (10’ 8”) x 3.40m (11’ 2”) with built in double oven, gas hob & integrated fridge. Space for chairs & table if required.
Utility Room leading on from kitchen: 1.95m (6’ 4”) x 1.50m (4’ 9”) with space for fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and plenty of storage space. Single door leading out into garden.
Cloakroom/WC: Large cloakroom with basin and built in under storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom with en-suite: 3.20m (10’ 5”) x 4.50m (14’ 7”) with double built in wardrobes. En-suite has WC, basin and walk in shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two (Double to front of property): 4.10m (13’ 5”) x 2.85m (9’ 3”) with single built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three (Double to rear of property): 3.30m (10’ 8”) x 2.80m (9’ 2”) with 3 door built in wardrobe overlooking the rear of the property.
Bedroom Four (Single to rear of property): 2.10 m (6’ 8”) x 2.40m (7’ 8”) with single built in wardrobe overlooking the rear of the property.
Family Bathroom: Comprising of WC, basin, bath & separate shower cubicle.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.