4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Stephen's Road, West Ealing, London, W13
- Surrounded by a selection of good schools
- Offers great family living space
- Benefits from off street parking
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Well-proportioned throughout
- EPC Rating = C
Modern four bedroom townhouse with south-facing garden.
The St Stephen's area is a very popular part of Ealing with families and is convenient for a number of highly regarded schools including Notting Hill and Ealing girls school, St Benedict's, Avenue House, Harvington and Durston House.
Ealing Broadway Station (District and Central Underground, Great First Western, Heathrow Connect and Crossrail from 2018/19) is 0.7 miles away. West Ealing station (Great First Western and Crossrail from 2018/19) is just over half a mile on a walking route.
Ealing Broadway offers a multitude of shopping, entertainment and eating and drinking options. Ongoing investment and regeneration in the area continue to add appeal. Just south of Ealing Broadway are two of the area's most popular parks; Walpole Park and Lammas Park. Moving in the opposite direction from Ealing Broadway, Pitshanger Lane is a lovely local high street which was recently voted one of the best local high streets in London. There is also Pitshanger Park and Golf Course, located nearby.
A modern terraced townhouse with garage and parking space located in a very popular area of Ealing that is well located for access to several good schools and Ealing Broadway's excellent transport, retail and entertainment options.
Accommodation provides four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living areas and an integral garage, all arranged in a practical family orientated layout. The whole house is decorated is a bright and neutral decorative theme and benefits from good natural light.
The ground floor family/dining room, with open plan kitchen, leads directly out to the south-facing garden. The garage has useful internal access into the hallway. The main living room and master bedroom suite take up the first floor and the other three bedrooms, one having an en-suite shower room, and the family bathroom are on the second floor.
Square Footage: 1,508 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69994904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI656618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.