1 bedroom flat for saleScriven Street, Haggerston, E8
- An excellent one bedroom, lower ground floor flat
- Bright reception room with private patio
- Stylish open plan kitchen and space to dine
- Bedroom with ample storage space, flooded with light
- Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
- Situated within a secure modern development
Ideally located within a modern purpose-built block, this well presented one bedroom lower ground floor flat enjoys stylish living and entertaining space with private outside space.
Scriven Street is located just of Haggerston Road which offers local amenities, while Kingsland Road is close at hand for a more comprehensive range. All transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.