2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Knot, Beach Road, Westgate-on-sea
- New development
- Luxury apartments
- Yards from Westgate Beaches
- Ample storage throughout
- High quality finish
- Large open plan living areas, many with additional study
- Contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances
- Individually styled bathrooms and en-suites
- Allocated parking for each apartment
- 10 year Warranty & Help to Buy available
Just yards from the seafront in Westgate is The Knot in the aptly named Beach Road. Formerly a well known pub it has now been redeveloped to become seven very individual, attractive and spacious apartments. Plot 1 is a generous size apartment located on the lower floor with a private entrance. Accommodation measures approximately 113 Sq m (1215 Sq ft) and comprises; 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, large entrance hall/reception area, generous sized open plan living and dining area leading to a large kitchen area, allocated parking.
Retaining some of the special period features incorporated in the original building such as the high ceilings, the bay windows at the front of the property and the charming stained glass window on the ground floor provides a flavour of times past. However, each apartment is being constructed to a very high standard and will provide everything needed for contemporary living, from en suite bathrooms and open plan living room/kitchens to large built in storage facilities, most also benefit from an additional study room which can also be used as a bedroom should you wish. Outside there will be allocated parking and a communal area.
On the ground floor there are three apartments, each with their own separate external entrance, while on the first floor there are a further three apartments and one located on the lower ground floor.
The Knot is only a very short distance from the cliff top above the Blue Flag St Mildred's Bay with its sandy beach, promenade and tidal pool. While nearby activities include tennis courts and a putting green. You can walk to the centre of Westgate with its parade of historical canopied shops and the 100 year old Carlton cinema where you can watch all the latest films at very reasonable prices.
Lower Ground floor: 2 - 3 Bed / 2 Bath. 113 Sq m (1,215 Sq ft)
Ground floor: 2 Bed / 1 Bath. 86 Sq m (922 Sq ft)
Ground floor: 3 Bed / 2 Bath. 120 Sq m (1,291 Sq ft)
Ground floor: 2 Bed / 2 Bath. 100 Sq m (1,073 Sq ft)
First floor: 2 - 3 Bed / 2 Bath. 126 Sq m (1,356 Sq ft)
First floor: 1 Bed / 1 Bath. 64 Sq m (685 Sq ft)
First floor: 2 Bed / 2 Bath. 84 Sq m (900 Sq ft)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1000927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.