25 bedroom block of apartments for saleHolmes Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1
- FREEHOLD RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
- 25 bedroom student block and 2 terrace houses
- Superb location close main University Campus
- ERV: £125,952 per annum
- SPV Sale so reduced SDLT rate
- PRICE: £1,450,000 - Net Yield after costs on ERV = 8.5%
The main property within the portfolio is College Mews, which is situated on the corner of Holmes Road and Carholme Road, in a highly convenient location close to the main City Centre University Campus. In addition the City Centre is located about ¼ of a mile to the west.
The other two properties are a pair of terraced houses located in established residential locations on Toronto Street and Cranwell Street, to the east and south of the City Centre respectively.
Lincoln is one of England's oldest Cathedral Cities and the administrative and major shopping centre within the County of Lincolnshire. It has a population and catchment of circa 543,367 and an established total catchment spend of £984.40 million. It is a growing University City with close to 15,000 students and academic staff based at the main campus in Lincoln, contributing an estimated £250 million to the local economy.
College Mews is a converted and extended 2 storey former warehouse, constructed in traditional materials, with many of the original features maintained during the conversion works, that is now laid out to provide 25 en suite student bedrooms with shared kitchen/dining facilities.
6 Toronto Street is a mid-terrace house constructed in traditional materials, with 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms.
16 Cranwell Street is a mid-terrace house constructed in traditional materials, with 2 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms.
Each of the properties is held freehold and will be sold subject to the existing tenancy agreements.
College Mews -
Let on 48 week agreements. ERV when fully let £114,192 per annum.
6 Toronto Street -
Let on an AST at a rent of £480 pcm - £5,760 per annum.
16 Cranwell Street -
Let on an AST at a rate of £500 pcm - £6,000 per annum.
Total ERV = £125,952 per annum.
A full tenancy schedule is available.
METHOD OF DISPOSAL
The 3 properties are held in an SPV - Lincolnshire Properties Ltd - and it is the SPV that is being sold.
£1,450,000 to purchase the SPV. A purchase at this level will give a purchaser a yield of 8.5% net of the reduced acquisition costs under a share purchase over a standard property acquisition.
VAT may be payable in addition to the purchase price at the prevailing rate.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the sole agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69996503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JRB9209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.