2 bedroom terraced house for sale37 Ashgrove, Musselburgh, EH21 7LX
- Spacious mid terraced corner villa
- Entrance hall with storage
- Lounge with gas fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances, rear hall with storage
- Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room with three piece white suite
- Gas central heating. Double glazing. Gardens to front and rear. Driveway
- EPC Band E, Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a bright, well presented and generously proportioned (68m sq) mid terraced corner villa. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, hard wired smoke alarms and large gardens to both the front and rear. The accommodation comprises at ground floor level an entrance hall with two deep storage cupboards, front facing lounge with gas fire, modern fitted kitchen with appliances included, and a rear hall with deep storage cupboard. Upstairs there are two generously proportioned double bedrooms, one with mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and a shower room with three piece white suite with electric shower over the bath. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69996758.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 98276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.