2 bedroom detached house for saleStainsby Gate, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 Buyers incentive
- No onward chain
- Conservatory/summer room
- Driveway & garage
- Front and rear enclosed gardens
- Great primary and secondary school catchment
This Two Bedroom Detached Family Home offer spacious accommodation both internally and externally with driveway and garage,
This Two Bedroom Detached Family Home offer spacious accommodation both internally and externally with driveway and garage, fully enclosed front and rear gardens, great primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. The property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
This Two Bedroom Detached Family Home offers spacious accommodation both internally and externally with driveway and garage, fully enclosed front and rear gardens, great primary and secondary school catchment, local amenities and transport routes. The property is a must see and early viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation.
Hand wash basin, WC and double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 10' 10" Max x 17' 10" Max ( 3.30m Max x 5.44m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors leading out to the sun room. fireplace with gas fire, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 9' 5" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 2.87m Max x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, serving hatch and storage cupboard.
Sun Room 6' 5" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 1.96m Max x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden. Integral door leading to garage.
Kitchen 13' 10" Max x 8' Max ( 4.22m Max x 2.44m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, double glazed window to front elevation and door leading to rear.
Conservatory 7' 5" Max x 12' Max ( 2.26m Max x 3.66m Max )
Stairs from hallway and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 5" Max x 11' Max ( 2.87m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.00m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and fitted wardrobes.
Suite comprising of :- shower cubicle, hand wash basin, WC, towel rail radiator, tiled walls and floor and double glazed window to side elevation.
Front laid to lawn garden, block paved driveway and garage. Fully enclosed well kept rear garden with planted borders and laid to lawn. dropped kerb parking.
Electric garage door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69999365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO107678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.