3 bedroom detached villa for saleThe Lade, Alexandria
- Superb corner site to this 3 bedroom detached villa & garage
- Walk in condition, light fresh decor and flooring throughout
- Benefitting form double glazed sealed units and UPVC doors
- Gas-fired central heating and security alarm
- Rec hall, sitting room, dining kitchen and utility room
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms, each with in built storage
- Deluxe fully tiled bathroom with independent shower & screen
- Magnificent recently transformed rear garden
- Artificial lawn, decking at patio and raised decking at rear
- Cul de sac setting , quiet and exclusive residential estate
Rare to the market this 3 bedroom detached villa is certain to create interest from the most discerning buyers. Benefitting from a corner position within an exclusive residential estate close to all amenities of Alexandria and Balloch.
Accommodation: Reception hall, sitting room, dining on open plan to kitchen, utility room, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Single garage.
Fixtures, features and fittings: Double glazed sealed units throughout, gas-fired central heating, UPVC entrance doors, French doors to patio, ceiling coving and interior glass panelled doors on the ground level.
Kitchen and Bathroom: Open plan kitchen to dining area fitted with extensive range of wall and base units, excellent work surface area including breakfast bar division. Integrated dishwasher and ample floor space to accommodate free standing appliances. The bathroom on the upper floor is fully tiled and fitted with 3 piece white suite of dual flush wc set, wash hand basin and panelled bath . Independent electric shower unit and side screen.
Storage: In built storage facilities exist within the kitchen, deep cupboard beneath the stairs. In addition storage cupboard in bedroom 3 above stairwell and mirror fronted double wardrobes in bedrooms 1 and 2.
Garage: Single attached garage with up and over door, power and light.
Garden: Front and side mainly to lawn with paved path and monoblock driveway
The rear garden has recently been transformed and landscaped to provide a professionally planned space which is easily maintained and offers an ideal secluded outside area for family gatherings, barbecues and leisure time. Decked area adjacent to patio doors, extensive artificial lawn surrounded by timber fencing and raised garden area with loose bark ground coverage. Raised terraced decking strategically placed to capture late afternoon and evening sun light.
Surrounding Area Ideally located to enjoy the nearby leisure facilities and outdoor activities which Alexandria, Balloch and Loch Lomond have to offer.Public transport links are plentiful with railway links to Glasgow offered via regular service from Alexandria and Balloch stations.Childrens nurseries and primary schools are close while secondary schooling is available at The Vale of Leven Academy a short walk over Bonhill Bridge. Local shops, inns, hotels and restaurants close at hand.Lomond Shores retail and tourist attraction is approximately two miles. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 5 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. The national park caters for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8308440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.