2 bedroom apartment for saleBaltimore Wharf, North Boulevard, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- 12th Floor with Private Balcony
- 846 sq.ft
- 24-hr Concierge, Gym, Pool & Spa
- 43rd Floor Sky Bar & Restaurant
- 43rd Floor Sky Bar & Restaurant
- Minutes from Crossharbour DLR
- 999 Year Leasehold ( from 2011)
New Build Sales presents this contemporary 1 bed apartment set on the 12th floor whit east facing view over-looking the Millwall Docks. Located adjacent to Crossharbour DLR station, the property comprises stone flooring to the living area, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, modular fold out bed and a fully tiled bathroom with high spec fixtures and fittings.
This luxury apartment offers floor-to-ceiling windows and plenty of built-in storage maximising natural light and living space. The property further benefits from underfloor heating to bathroom, video entry phone system and secure underground car parking. This landmark development features a range of outstanding residential amenities, from the 24 hour concierge, private cinema room and 43rd floor sky bar & restaurant, to London's largest residential health and fitness complex with swimming pool, spa and sauna facilities.
This much sought-after location is one of the finest locations E14 has to offer, with Crossharbour DLR station 3 minutes walk away providing direct services into Canary Wharf in just 6 minutes. As the Capital's business district, Canary Wharf showcases world-class leisure and recreation with over 240 shops, bars, restaurants and galleries - all within 10 minutes walk. The nearby 02 Arena, London City Airport and Asian Business Port are also within easy reach - presenting a fantastic opportunity for investors to find a steady supply of professional tenants.
From Canary Wharf, a range of exceptional transport links including the Crossrail (2018), Jubilee Line, DLR, Thames Clipper River Bus and Cable Car provides quick and easy access to some of London's key destination:
- The O2 Arena in 2 mins
- London Bridge in 6 mins
- Bank in 11 mins
- Bond Street in 15 mins
- Kings Cross St Pancras in 24 mins
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70005821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent House, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.