3 bedroom detached house for saleHerne Bay
- Great location close to amenities
- Convenient distance to train station
- Set between some well respected Infant, Junior and Senior Schools
- Low maintenance property internally and externally
- Bus route and access to transport links nearby
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO MAIN LINE TRAIN STATION! If low maintenance and ready to move in ticks your boxes this is the house to view. Set over two floors the ground floor offers a cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/diner and conservatory. The first floor is home to a family bathroom and two bedrooms both excellent in size, and on the second floor you'll find the large double master bedroom. The property has a driveway which currently accommodates two cars and to the rear is a secure low maintenance garden with large summer house. Set in a great location with town, beach and amenities nearby this is a must to add to your viewing list! CALL OAKWOOD HOMES TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
Kitchen 9'7" (2.92m) x 6'7" (2.01m)
Lounge/Diner 17'09" (5.41m) x 13'6" (4.11m)
Conservatory 13'7" (4.14m) x 9'03" (2.82m)
Bedroom 2 11'8" (3.56m) x 9'6" (2.90m)
Bedroom 3 10'6" (3.20m) 9'10" (3.00m)
Master Bedroom 16' (4.88m) x 10'2" (3.10m)
Front - Driveway for approximately two vehicles. Rear garden of approximately 40' (12.19m) x 30' (9.14m), low maintenance paving and large summer house. Pedestrian side access to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70006097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HER0011513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.