3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale4 Vale Cottages, Kirmington Vale, Barnetby-le-Wold, Brigg, Lincolnshire
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE BY AUCTION IF NOT SOLD PRIOR- Set within a semi-rural location adjacent to Humberside International Airport. The property offers an excellent opportunity to refurbish and modernise well proportioned three bedroom accommodationTenure
Freehold, with full vacant possession.Description
- Enjoying an open aspect to the rear, the property benefits from double glazing and solid fuel central heating
- Two reception rooms to the ground floor with kitchen and ground floor bathroom
- Three bedrooms to first floor
- Good sized corner plot with the potential to create vehicular standing to the rear
The property is located between the villages of Melton Ross and Kirmington off the A18. Travelling through the village of Melton Ross, the property is located on a lane situated to the right on the edge of Humberside International Airport.Solicitors
Farrer & Co Solicitors
66 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LH
For the attention of: Alice Groom.
Tel: 020 3375 7000.
By prior telephone appointment, please contact Bob Crocker on 0115 934 8023Ref: RWC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e3b08e14-b3a7-4a74-a878-6d18fa2a3466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.