Office for saleMarlin House, Kings Road, Immingham, Lincolnshire
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY- An opportunity to acquire an office/trade counter income producing investment with development potentialTenure
Freehold, subject to leases.Description
- The property is located fronting Kings Road and is located on the eastern approach to Immingham on the A1173, approximately 3 miles from the A180
- The property is in close proximity to Immingham Docks, east and west entrances
- The property is detached with two storey accommodation, offices on the first floor and three office/trade counter units on the ground floor (one currently occupied, one part refurbished and a third to be refurbished)
- The property extends to approximately 828 sq m (8,916 sq ft) with 30 car parking spaces
- Current rental income £22,688 per annum, potential income when fully let circa £55,308
- The property is suitable for redevelopment, subject to planning permission where required
- Extensive photographs available at www.rightmove.co.uk
Andrew & Co Solicitors, 1 Flaxian Road, Nettleham Road, Lincoln LN2 4GR
For the attention of: Catriona Wheeler.
Tel: 01522 781472.
Interested parties should refer to the Special Conditions of Sale for confirmation as to whether VAT will be payable in addition to the purchase price.Viewings
Strictly by prior appointment. Please contact Ria Khan or Victor Ktori on 0115 934 8050.EPC Rating
Ground Floor: B
First Floor: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-70007369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference fb09057c-7574-437f-841c-431807b3bfa4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.