2 bedroom terraced house for saleLydford Park Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA OF REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
This property is brand new to the market and not one to be missed! It is positioned in the highly sought after location, in Peverell. Close to reputable schools, bus routes and local amenities. Viewing's are essential.
*** Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000 ***
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE, IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION MUST BE VIEWED!
This two bedroom terrace property is situated in the highly sought after area of Peverell Plymouth. Presented in immaculate condition, with period features, enclosed courtyard garden. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this lovely property. To book your viewing please call us on (01752) 662777.
Single glazed door to front elevation, carpeted flooring
Obscure door to front elevation with window above. Under stairs cupboard, carpeted, radiator and period features.
Lounge 10' 5" max x 11' 1" into bay ( 3.17m max x 3.38m into bay )
Double glazed window to front elevation, single glazed rose patterned window to side elevation. Period coving, picture rail feature, fireplace with gas fire and ornate feature surround, wall lights, carpeted flooring, radiator, TV point, wooden dividing doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 1" max ( 3.84m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail, gas fireplace with ornate tiled feature surround, wall lights, original built in cupboard, carpeted flooring, radiator, telephone point, single glazed door leading to entrance hall and single glazed door leading to upstairs rooms, plus another single glazed door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and obscure double glazed door. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and rolled top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, splashback tiling, space for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Gas boiler, plain plastered ceiling and walls, vinyl flooring.
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, WC, part tiled walls, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, single glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpeted flooring, and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" max x 11' 2" ( 4.32m max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, shabby chic white double wardrobes, carpeted flooring, television point, telephone point, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 6" max ( 2.74m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail, period fire place with ornate feature surround, loft access with pull down ladder, the loft is boarded with Velux window, carpeted flooring, two radiators.
Upstairs Wc/shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, carpeted flooring.
South facing large rear courtyard garden, mainly patio area with plant and shrub boarders, gate to rear service lane, storage shed, green house, outside water tank.
Outbuildings/storage Area 3' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.02m x 1.70m )
Single glazed door to rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70009406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.