2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Lane, Retford
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Town Centre
A two bedroom semi detached property situated for easy access to Retford town centre. Accommodation comprises briefly of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom through bedroom one.
This is a two bedroom semi detached house situated on this established street in Retford. The property comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, downstair WC, two double bedrooms and attached outbuilding.
Sitting on the edges of Retford town centre which has a wealth of amenities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Off the kitchen with wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 13' max into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.96m max into recess x 3.76m )
Front facing double glazed door and double glazed window, south facing double glazed window, central heated radiator and gas fire. Has coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dinging Room 14' 9" max into stairs x 13' max into recess ( 4.50m max into stairs x 3.96m max into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, stairs to first floor, central heated radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 21' 10" max x 5' 3" max ( 6.65m max x 1.60m max )
3 x south facing double glazed windows and a south facing double glazed door, wall and base units with plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Has a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel bowl and drainer unit, gas hob with extractor over, room for integral oven and fridge freezer. with spotlights, tiled floor and splashback and chrome heated ladder radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' 7" max ( 3.96m max x 3.84m max )
Double room with rear facing double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' max x 12' 7" max ( 3.96m max x 3.84m max )
Double room with 1 x front facing and 1 x south facing double glazed window, walk in storage cupboard and central heated radiator.
Off bedroom 1, with wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and paneled bath. Has cupboard housing central heating boiler, heated ladder radiator, south facing double glazed window and tiled floor and walls.
Wrought iron gates to concrete drive and concrete path to the front door.
Partially lawned with concrete path an dog run at the end of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70010138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.