3 bedroom detached house for saleWestlington Lane, Dinton, Buckinghamshire, HP17
- Grade II listed 18th century detached cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- South facing cottage garden
- Off street parking for two cars
- Stone built under thatch
- Catchment for Cuddington & Dinton C. of E. Schools
A Grade II listed 18th century stone under thatch three double bedroom detached cottage with a south facing garden and off street parking. The Cottage is located in the village of Dinton and was subject to improvement work during 2014 and 2015. This included replacement of the thatched roof, a refitted kitchen/breakfast room, installation of a modern bathroom suite with a freestanding roll top bath, and double glazing. The off street parking is for two cars and the south facing cottage garden is enclosed. Dinton is in catchment for Cuddington and Dinton Church of England primary schools and Aylesbury grammar schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70011131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL140230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.