2 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Court, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1DG
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Located Close To Preston City Centre
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Private Low Maintenance Paved Garden
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A PRIVATE GARDEN SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN ASHTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a much sought after location in Ashton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a communal entrance with a secure door entry system, welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance fully paved private rear garden perfect for outdoor entertainment with parking available to the front of the property Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.