2 bedroom flat for saleNarrow Street, London, E14
- Moments from Limehouse DLR
- Two double bedrooms
- Two smartly finished bathrooms
- Concierge service
- Great access to Canary Wharf and the city
- Close to Narrow Street's bars and restaurants
Madley present the opportunity to secure a beautiful two bedroom apartment ideally located within the heart of the picturesque and tranquil area that is Limehouse. Only moments from the DLR station, access to the city and Canary Wharf is hassle free.
The apartment itself, laid out over the second floor, benefits from a spacious semi-open plan reception that boasts a fully integrated kitchen complete with high end appliances. Both bedrooms are well sized doubles, allowing enough space to fulfill all of your storage furniture needs and the master bedroom includes a shower en-suite. Both the shower en-suite and separate family bathroom benefit from a smart finish befitting with the specification of the rest of the apartment.
As a resident of the development, you not only benefit from a concierge service, but you're also a short walk from Narrow Street's infamous bars and restaurants.
Viewings come highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INBLDNG16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.