4 bedroom detached house for saleLumber Lane, Worsley Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Outstanding Detached On Lumber Lane In Worsley
- Four Good Bedrooms & Beautiful Main Bathroom
- Simply Stunning Dining Kitchen With Seating Area
- Downstairs Home Office, Utility Room & WC
- Stylish & Spacious Lounge To The Front
- Recently Landscaped Double Driveway To The Front
- Attractive & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Superb Location Close To Roe Green & Worsley Village
Location Location Location...We are thrilled to be instructed with this elegantly extended detached with four bedrooms. Located on Lumber Lane in the heart of Worsley close to Roe Green. A real credit to the current vendors, they have completely reconfigured the living space to create an outstanding 'heart of the home' dining kitchen with sitting area, downstairs home office, utility room and downstairs WC, private lounge to the front. On the first floor, four good bedrooms and a beautiful main bathroom that has been recently updated. Outside, a landscaped driveway with Cedar wood fencing, to the rear, an impressive, low maintenance garden which is very private. Roe Green is one the most desirable pockets in Worsley, the vast open greens really do give you a sense of space and it is walking distance to the historical Worsley Village with stunning walks along the Bridgewater Canal. It is rare that these properties come up for sale and when they do, they are snapped up! Don't miss out.......
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70016594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8294584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.