2 bedroom house for saleMulberry Avenue, Portland
- Brand new semi detached house
- On the exciting new Castle Court Development
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner with built in appliances
- Front and rear gardens
- 1 Allocated parking space
- Available on the help to buy scheme
Brand new 2 bedroom semi detached house on the exciting new Castle Court Development. The property will be finished to a high standard and will comprise lounge, kitchen/ diner, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Available on the help to buy scheme. Call now for further information.
Hull Gregson & Hull are delighted to bring to the market the first phase of an exciting new development called 'Castle Court' brought to you by renowned developers ZEROC. The development is located on an ex Naval site neighbouring the famous Portland Castle, close to Chesil Beach and a short stroll from the Marina.
The development itself will consist of 68 new homes with a combination of 2,3, and 4 bedroom houses, along with luxury apartments. The properties will be finished to a high standard both internally and externally with a mixture Portland Stone, red brick and sandy brick coloured elevations in keeping with the surroundings, modern bathrooms featuring Roca bath and sanitary ware, Porcelanosa floor tiles and recessed LED downlights plus fully fitted kitchens with a range of integral appliances from AEG and Zanussi. The properties will also benefit from large windows and light filled interiors.
Plot 22 - Plot 22 is a semi detached 2 bedroom house. The property comprises of lounge with patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden, kitchen/ diner with built in appliances, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also 1 allocated parking space. Scheduled completion date March 2018.
Lounge - 14'2" x 12'3" (4.32m x 3.74m)
Kitchen/ Dining - 10'2" x 12'3" (3.11m x 3.74m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'3" x 10'11" (3.74m x 3.33m)
Bedroom 2 - 13'11 x 12'3" (4.23m x 3.74m)
Bathroom - 6'9" x 6'8" (2.05m x 2.03m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27373057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.