3 bedroom house for salePearce Close, Mitcham, CR4
- Bright reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dining room with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional well proportioned bedrooms
- Lovely paved garden with shed
- Smart modern bathroom
- Own allocated parking space
Offered in excellent condition and benefiting from a private garden, and a separate off-street parking bay, this three bedroom house is set within an attractive modern housing development.
Local amenities can be found in abundance on London Road and Streatham Road, Mitcham Common and Golf Course are also close by and the nearest station is Mitcham Eastfields with frequent National Rail services into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.