3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLake View Close, Plymouth
- END OF TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED
- NO FORWARD CHAIN - READY TO MOVE INTO
End Of Terrace with a GARAGE this house is well presented and ready to move into! The property has TWO BEDROOMS, DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
AN IDEAL FIRST HOME
This is a well presented End Of Terrace with a GARAGE in a popular residential area. The property has TWO BEDROOMS, DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, FRONT & REAR GARDENS.
AN IDEAL FIRST HOME - READY TO MOVE IN TO NOW!
Call us now to arrange a viewing 01752 367232.
The front garden has plant and shrub boarders.
uPVC double glazed door leading into:-
Radiator, storage cupboard with hanger and shelving space.
Doors leading to:
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
A range of wall and base level units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and splash back tiles.
cooker hood, wall mounted boiler, fitted cupboard, radiator, space for a free standing cooker and plumbing for a washing machine.
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 13' x 13' 5" ( 3.96m x 4.09m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, gas fire, stairs to the first floor and textured ceiling,
uPVC double glazed French door to the rear.
Stairs To The First Floor
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 13' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.09m )
uPVC dormer window to the rear elevation,
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
uPVC dormer window to the front elevation.
Radiator, airing cupboard and built in cupboards.
A three piece suite comprising: Shower cubicle with mains shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Chrome heated towel rail and textured ceiling.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub boarders.
There is an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70019429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.