2 bedroom terraced house for saleShepperton
- Beautiful position overlooking fields
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Large living room
- Refitted kitchen with open plan conservatory/dining room
- Secluded garden
- Attractively refitted bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities and within 1 mile of village centre and station
This beautifully presented and roomy 2 bedroom cottage style home is situated in an enviable position tucked away in a quiet close with far reaching views over the farmland opposite. Originally constructed in 1987, later extended with addition of a double glazed conservatory dining room that is open plan to the kitchen. Other improvements include the replacement of the kitchen and bathroom, installation of sealed unit double-glazing, built-in wardrobes, a natural wood floor in the living room and numerous other subtle alterations. The front aspect living room is a spacious room with attractive views over the fields and the wooden floor and neutral colour scheme reflect the natural light. To one side is a useful deep storage cupboard and opposite an ornamental fireplace. A pair of glazed doors open into the kitchen, which has been attractively refitted with a range of contemporary white fronted units inset with an electric double oven cooker, fridge/freezer, additional freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A counter separates the kitchen from the conservatory dining room, which opens onto the garden. A staircase with LED detail lights leads to the first floor where there are 2 double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and a beautifully appointed bathroom. Outside: The secluded patio style garden catches the afternoon sun and has a raised deck to one side. Adjacent is an allocated double width parking space in the residents car park. Council Tax Band: C
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-70019999.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.